[Tagging] We should stop using hyphens to denote address ranges

Thibault Molleman thibaultmolleman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:47:37 UTC 2020

I think the old building at that location used to be split in 2 (thus the 2
housenumbers).
So Kasteelstraat 12 does not exist anymore.

I only just now realized I mapped this wrong (was one of my first things I
mapped a couple years ago).

By your photo, it looks like you could even put a building name in as
well "*Den
> Oude Post*"!

yeah, also something I didn't realize back then

Cheers,