[Tagging] We should stop using hyphens to denote address ranges

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 08:15:03 UTC 2020

Hi, I changed it. I also added a url which has some additional background
information for the whole street.

I don't think we should drop hyphens in house numbers. The house number is
not 12 and it is not 14, it actually is 12-14, because 2 buildings were
torn down and a single building was built instead of it. This also happens
when people or companies acquire 2 adjacent buildings, they often also
start using both house numbers as their address.

I have no idea why they called the units 1A;2A;3A though. Now the address
for a single unit is Kasteelstraat 12-14/1A, I guess. Could have been just
12-14/1. It's unlikely a 1B, 2C or 3D will appear...

Jo