[Tagging] We should stop using hyphens to denote address ranges

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 00:16:27 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 23. Aug 2020, at 23:20, pangoSE <pangose at riseup.net> wrote:
>
> This collides with one feature one element does it not?

it does not. An address is not (necessarily) a feature, it can also be a property

> Can you give an example of what you mean by stable?

if you move the POI or the building geometry, the (surveyed) POI address is still explicitly tagged.

Also useful when the POI is approximately placed (e.g. in a neighbouring building, happens quite often, at least as long as most POIs are not yet mapped)

Cheers Martin