[Tagging] Call for verification (Was: Re: [OSM-talk] VANDALISM !)

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Mon Aug 24 04:47:11 UTC 2020

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 2:22 PM Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Aug 2020 at 14:05, Jonathon Rossi <jono at jonorossi.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 12:10 PM Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> In OSMCha you can create a Filter, and in the Filter creation screen set
>>> a polygon area you're interested in monitoring
>>>

>> Andrew, how do you specify a polygon, always wanted to do that but I
>> thought OSMCha only supports a bbox?
>>

> [...] So at the top you should see a map with a button in the top right.
> Click that button and trace your polygon on the map.

Thanks. I've always read the text next to the map ("Filter changesets whose
bbox intersect with a location boundary.") as meaning the map helps you
define a bbox. i.e. it wouldn't keep and filter using the polygon, just
uses it to work out a bbox to contain the polygon. Is that text misleading?

--
Jono