[Tagging] Call for verification (Was: Re: [OSM-talk] VANDALISM !)

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon Aug 24 05:27:00 UTC 2020

I watch flagged changesets in my state, all changesets in my county and all
changesets by people I've flagged to watch.  I review all edits of new
mappers to offer them tips if needed. For flagged changesets in the state
and all changesets in my county I review ones that seem interesting. If
they request a review I try to review them. So far no one on my watch list
has reappeared. Those are ones that vandalised OSM and were reported to DWG.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 9:06 PM Jonathon Rossi <jono at jonorossi.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 12:10 PM Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In OSMCha you can create a Filter, and in the Filter creation screen set
>> a polygon area you're interested in monitoring
>>

> Andrew, how do you specify a polygon, always wanted to do that but I
> thought OSMCha only supports a bbox?

You can specify a city, county, state or country as well as a bounding box
when creating a filter.

Clifford
--
@osm_washington