[Tagging] Tagging multiple images on one object

Thibault Molleman thibaultmolleman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:51:58 UTC 2020

Ah ok, I had a bunch of my images deleted that I uploaded when i was a kid
(maybe not the smartest thing to do at the time.)
They were birthday photos and put them up cause figured it could work as
stock photos (remember one site actually using one of them) and they got
deleted a couple years ago.
(looking back on the deletion requests. Turns out they were just unsure
what the license was. (fair enough, uploaded them when I was 12 or
something, so probably didn't really know what I was doing).

Guess wikimedia commons galleries are a good solution then.
Maybe it should be made more clear on the wiki that this is the thing you
should do if you want to upload multiple images

Cheers,
Thibault