[Tagging] Tagging multiple images on one object

Thibault Molleman thibaultmolleman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:14:38 UTC 2020

Yeah, makes sense.

Having ipfs be a valid image/file tag in osm would be a nice addition
actually!

the main use case for having multiple images on one node was for example a
store, and you've just taken random images of the store (like you have on
Google maps and other map apps)

I do wonder if the average user is going to bother making me Wikimedia
account, figuring out how commons works, and then figuring out how to make
a gallery.
Wikimedia also seems to kind of force you to describe what each image is,
which I guess is isn't bad thing. (but I do think that a lot of images
don't need more context than just having them be on the node)

Cheers