[Tagging] Tagging multiple images on one object

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Aug 26 11:21:44 UTC 2020

Can you link photos/deletion requests?

Or talk page with deletion info? Maybe your country has no freedom of panorama
and large part of photo was with something copyrighted?

Or maybe there was no description?

When I asked about photos of bicycle parkings.
(such as
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Stojaki_na_%C5%81obzowska_x_Biskupia.JPG
)
I got as reply:

"Reasonable quality photographs of identified places are
very unlikely to be considered not in scope"

"scope is very broadly defined. Reasonable quality photos
of public places are generally considered to be in scope.
So, please go ahead and upload those photos"

Aug 26, 2020, 11:04 by thibaultmolleman at gmail.com: