[Tagging] Tagging multiple images on one object

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Aug 26 17:01:55 UTC 2020

Though note that in practice that it is fairly rare to delete things as out of scope.

It is typically done for people uploading their private images in attempt to use
Wikimedia Commons as free storage, or for hosting their advertisements
and for things like https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Nopenis

See https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/2020/08
for things actually going for deletion (and even more obvious copyright violations
are speedily deleted)

Aug 26, 2020, 18:18 by pla16021 at gmail.com: