[Tagging] Rail segment in a bike route

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 06:50:48 UTC 2020

'transport' role, 'transportation' role ... is this in use and
documented somewhere?

In bicycle routes, when the ways are different for the two directions,
forward and backward roles apply to the ways in the relation.  If a
transfer/transport/transportation is to be applied as well, how would you
combine this? Multiple roles are currently not defined.

Vr gr Peter Elderson