[Tagging] leisure=schoolyard

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:10:12 UTC 2020

Ah, yes, in smaller schools or schools in dense areas that might be the
case. It came up here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/38911304
It's rather large; has kindergarten up to high school education; not all
areas are available for students during breaks; areas are designated for
some students based on their grade.

Op ma 31 aug. 2020 om 11:51 schreef Martin Koppenhoefer <
dieterdreist at gmail.com>:

> It's been a while that I have been to school, but from memory, as well as
> from the current situation I see from my kids at their school, the school
> grounds are basically the same as the "Pausenhof". E.g. in my school,
> pupils had their respective spaces according to age groups or maybe
> classes, and basically all the available space was distributed.
>
> Maybe that's different from your experience (I could imagine teacher's
> parking being excluded, for example).
>
> Cheers
> Martin

Joost Schouppe