[Tagging] How to tag for dualband GPS ?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:40:41 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 2. Dec 2020, at 05:30, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Only in places where local mappers have mapped most things that the details are mapped better are 'accuracies' of some discussion.

yes, generally I agree that any of the gps settings from the more detailed options (including auto, 10m etc.) is suitable and differences depend on your usecase/context and are typically rather subtle. Setting it to 1s has the drawback of point clouds when you stand still (I used to stop recording every time I stopped moving, but admittedly it requires attention, also when you continue moving to set it back to rec). Advantage is better fidelity for shapes, especially sharp bends.

Cheers Martin