[Tagging] Typology of tombs

Daniel Capilla dcapillae at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:39:25 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have documented the use of "historic=cemetery" [1] and some new types
of tombs, such as "tomb=table" [2], "tomb=pillar" [3], or
"tomb=cenotaph" (empty tomb) [4].

I was visiting a historic cemetery a couple of weeks ago. I observed
some monumental graves, such as the obelisks, which do not correspond to
any of the types of tombs described on the wiki.

On the discussion page of "tomb=obelisk" [5] we are commenting on the
best way to map these types of grave monuments. Please, if you are
interested, leave your opinions (KISS principle).

Thank you for your collaboration.

Regards,

Daniel

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:historic%3Dcemetery