[Tagging] Animal trails

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:45:10 UTC 2020

There is another problem with animal paths completely apart from
permissions: they may lead you to nowhere.
(years back I nearly got lost in a labyrinth of footpaths in the dense
macchia in Corsica. They were well visible and wide, but just high enough
to walk for children, and were actually trodden by escaped bovines or wild
boar (?). I really got scared - I had no compass and no provisions)