[Tagging] Inclined elevators

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Dec 3 15:01:07 UTC 2020

Is it both something that makes sense, accepted by community
and supported by Wiki?

In such case, have you checked whatever this feature was already requested
for mentioned software?

It is both rare(?) and tricky to implement in rendering, but editors have greater freedom to handle
this.

And it may be possible to support it at least partially, for example for routing (in OsmAnd).

Dec 3, 2020, 14:17 by guillaume at chauvat.eu: