[Tagging] The saga of landuse=reservoir vs water=reservoir

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:52:41 UTC 2020

2020-12-17, kt, 18:20 Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> rašė:
> That's not accurate, Tomas.

  Why? Mateusz without the end of discussion started, well continued
editing the wiki (I had to correct some of his misinterpretations
which have been discussed here), he also made some attempts in JOSM
trac, these are the things I follow, but I do now follow Mateusz
personally, so gods know where else he is buldozzing.

  This is only pushing towards the splitting of tagging standards even
further. We will introduce our approved tagging schemas/tools in
Lithuania, somebody will follow (some probably have already done so)
and what will we have then? I guess a wonderland for global data
consumers. We probably need per country tagging lists ;-)