[Tagging] natural=fell not rendered, alternatives?

Anders Torger anders at torger.se
Mon Dec 21 18:22:56 UTC 2020

Thanks Steve, good to know about the wiki, I had a hunch that was how
it's meant but wasn't really sure. Certainly descriptive for this tag. I
guess I could "take over" the fell tag but starting massively use it for
bare mountain landcover, but I shall look more closely into
alternatives.

Just starting using Overpass Turbo, seems like a really cool and useful
tool, and impressively fast for the amount of data there is. With a bit
of learning curve as you say though :-D.

I think I've read about heath+alpine=yes somewhere, I'll see if I can
make an OT search for it :-).

/Anders