[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - addr:interpolation on closed ways and nodes

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:27:54 UTC 2020

Would this work for addressing schemes that use a hyphenated prefix?

In Hawaii, addresses outside of the city of Honolulu use a two-digit prefix
in addresses to determine which sector of the island an address is
located.  So an address might be something like "99-123 Kamehameha
Highway".  Would this scheme work for an apartment complex that's addressed
something like 99-100 through 99-200 <Street Name>?