[Tagging] Fuzzy areas again: should we have them or not?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 09:12:22 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 23. Dec 2020, at 23:55, Andy Townsend <ajt1047 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> By my reckoning, Anders is only in 5th place this month on the tagging list in terms of number of posts, and is some considerable way off the all-time record

IMHO a better metric would be looking at the number of characters rather than the number of posts :)

For example, Anders has the habit of being quite verbose, and this is what “steals” a lot of time if you want to read everything on the list.

Let’s all try to be as concise as possible, and possibly avoid repetitions.

Cheers Martin