[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - wait

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 00:29:20 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 28. Dec 2020, at 01:20, António Madeira <antoniomadeira at gmx.com> wrote:
>
> Doesn't "priority" give the idea that those lanes would have priority?
> We want precisely the opposite, to indicate that those lanes have to
> "wait" given a stop, give way sign ou traffic signals ahead.

when you state whether a lane has the priority or not, you also imply vehicles would have to wait in case they don’t have the priority and there are other vehicles which do.
It’s quite similar, but “wait”ing is a slightly different concept than giving way and I believe the latter is more appropriate.

Cheers Martin