[Tagging] Doctors in a joint practice

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:16:42 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 30. Dec 2020, at 06:41, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> staff_count:doctors - and a similar tag staff_count:nurses - though it is rather long-winded. Just using "doctors=<number>" seems fine to me.

the „staff_count:doctors“ tag has almost 1000 usages. It’s awkward when there is just one, as is „doctors„ alone ;-)
I’m not sure if „staff“ is a suitable term when we speak about the proprietors of the practice, would they be excluded?

Similarly, a distinction on the main tag could be very logical and simple:

amenity=doctor‘s
vs.
amenity=doctors‘

but the suspicion is it won’t get traction. ;-)

Cheers Martin