[Tagging] How to tag an utilitarian fountain?

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:15:22 UTC 2020

Thank you Martin,

I will make some limited changes, which I believe are consistent with the
recent discussions, to make it clearer that a fountain - which deserves
that name - can also have a utilitarian function of delivering drinking
water.  I will also add a couple more photos of historic fountains which
serve potable water.

After making these changes, I will send out a summary note to this list
just to be on the safe side.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dfountain

Best regards,

Stuart