[Tagging] How to tag the Electric Vehicle Experience Centre?

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 20:19:43 UTC 2020

In Milton Keynes, a shop space in the Central Milton Keynes shopping mall (or , "centre:mk", as we like to call it) is occupied by the Electric Vehicle Experience Centre https://evexperiencecentre.co.uk/
It looks like a car sales showroom, but their home page says,
"We are the UK’s first brand neutral centre dedicated to electric vehicles and our aim is to provide completely free education and advice about electric and plug-in vehicles. Based in centre:mk at the heart of Milton Keynes, we also offer visitors the chance to test drive a range of different electric and plug-in cars on the market."
So it is not a "shop=car", because they don't sell anything (although they do rent cars for short periods, to allow people to try out the electric experience.)
I thought of "office=*", but I'm not sure what value to use.
They provide information, so I wondered about "information=*", or even "office=information", of "information=office".
Any ideas, or suggestions?
Regards,
Peter