[Tagging] amenity=faculty?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 10:51:39 UTC 2020

Apart from technicalities, there is another problem. Universities in
different countries are subdivide in dìfferent ways: faculties,
departments, institutes, colleges. Except for campus-type universities they
are often distributed over an entire city.
I have not looked into this in detail, but this seems to me a strong case
for site relations.