[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - give box

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:58:30 UTC 2020

Well, if we count all of those, it is 68% (13/19) which is less than
the 74% cut-off.

I don't think this should be considered "approved". There were several
comments that "free box" or something else that is more common in
British English should be considered instead.

More important than the number of votes is whether signficant problems
and objections have been addressed. In this case, the concern is that
"give box" is quite rare in Britain and other native English-speaking
countries, and is not unambiguous.

- Joseph Eisenberg