[Tagging] How to tag an utilitarian fountain?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Thu Feb 6 18:02:41 UTC 2020

That's what drinking_water=yes is used for, right?

In Britain, you don't use drinking_water=yes, in Portugal (or whatever
country it may be) we use amenity=fountain (which is always
decorative/ornamental/historic, so it fits your conception of fountain)
AND drinking_water=yes.
For me, it's simple. I don't see any issue with that.