[Tagging] Tagging small areas of bushes, flowers, non-woody perennials, succulents, etc

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 10:59:24 UTC 2020

The landcover key covers this nicely.
For hedge barrier areas, tag barrier=hedge for the perimeter, then
landcover=hedge to indicate the hedge covers the area (do not land a
balloon there and don't plan to walk through it).

The combined information is then exactly the same as barrier=hedge,
area=yes, which is the established tagging.

Fr gr Peter Elderson