[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - drinking_water:refill_scheme

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:37:20 UTC 2020

Tomorrow is the last day of voting.  The proposal has positive support ..
10 + and 2 Abs

There are two comments which are worth noting :

1 . It seems there is a strong preference for semicolon delimited scheme
names as a preferred alternative to refill_scheme = multiple. Untess there
are voiced objections, I will amend the proposal after the final vote to
take this into consideration.

2. Kovposch
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=User:Kovposch&action=edit&redlink=1>
suggested
making refill a namespace and changing refill_scheme to refill:network.
Intutitvely, this suggestion seems to be a good one, because of its more
generic nature. I also prefer the word "network" to "scheme" ...

For 2) What is the best way to proceed ? It wouldn't be right to just
change the tag to something people haven't actually voted on.

Best regards,

Stuart