[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - in-kind_donation

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 20:55:32 UTC 2020

On 19/02/2020 09:11, Philip Barnes wrote:

> In kind is not the phrase we would use, we would call it a donation.

A donation could be money (probably the most common type) or something
else. If I wanted to distinguish the latter from the former, I might
well choose to talk of a 'donation in kind'. It's not what one might
call a 'fixed expression', such as one might expect to find in a
dictionary, but it's an obvious collocation based on the documented
meanings of 'donation' and 'in kind'.

--

Steve