[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - drinking_water:refill_scheme

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 14:29:22 UTC 2020

Hello,

As per yesterday's note, I would like to make the following tweek to the
tag pair as per the suggestion from Kovposch for the final write-up.

drinking_water:refill=yes/drinking_water:refill=no
drinking_water:refill:network=network-name1;network-name2;network-name3;

instead of :

drinking_water:refill=yes/drinking_water:refill=no
drinking_water:refill_scheme=scheme-name1;scheme-name2;scheme-name3;

Does anyone believe another round of voting is necessary for this small
change ?  I don't mind.

Best regards,

Stuart