[Tagging] Tagging venues which give away free condoms?

Jan Michel jan at mueschelsoft.de
Sat Feb 22 19:41:50 UTC 2020

Hi,
I'm more in favour of a generic scheme for anything that is given away
free of charge instead of a dedicated tag for one special item.

So, why don't we propose 'free:*' as a generic namespace for this?

Or, one more step: Wouldn't it be even more useful to have one common
scheme for items that are distributed free of charge *or* for a small fee?
That could be something along the lines
distribute:ITEM = (yes|no|free|1 USD|tip|donation)

Jan