[Tagging] Annual Shows

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 04:45:43 UTC 2020

If it's on the same day every year on a predictable schedule, I guess it
could be added, but if not I'd say no OSM isn't the best place for that
kind of data.

We don't map every single "Olympics" or "World Championship" sporting
events.

At the same time I've mapped Parkrun's which only popup weekly, but it's on
a predictable schedule and is surveyable and it's weekly
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4523100189