[Tagging] Annual Shows

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 22:57:09 UTC 2020

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 at 08:36, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> But I have seen a few places on the map where a street motor race is held
> once a year, but they are mapped as a motor racing track, with a
> description "whatever race held the first weekend of October".
>
> Is it rarely used race track or is it normal road/field used once a year
> for racing?
>
> First should be taggable, in the second case I would probably delete it.

The cases I'm thinking of are normal city streets ~11 months of the year,
which for 1 month are then closed off, fenced, painted etc for Formula 1 &
similar high-level street-racing events, which will actually only last for
~4 days!

  Thanks

Graeme