[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Food sharing

Hauke Stieler mail at hauke-stieler.de
Thu Feb 27 18:39:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

sometimes people just use boxes or the basket of an old bicycle for food
sharing purposes. Because they are usually not inside a building or
something, I would add the "covered=*" tag to your list.

I also would use the "contact:*" keys (for the website, facebook, other
social media channels, etc.). The "contact:facebook" key is also used
more often and I personally like the contact scheme. Some boxed may also
have other contact options (email, phone, instagram, twitter, ...). I
know the whole contact-scheme-thing might end up in a large discussion,
but I just wanted to mention it.

But the general proposal looks good, the tagging is simple and
everything is straight forward :)

Hauke