[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - hiking_trail_relation_roles

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 17:07:38 UTC 2020

+1 for stating more clearly What to map and What NOT to map.

The first goal of the proposal, I think, is to separate the main (linear or
circular) route from the extras, for display and some data use (e.g.
export, length calculation and elevation profile).
Then render the extras as dashed route lines or something, but exclude
those from calculations and main export.

Best, Peter Elderson

Op vr 28 feb. 2020 om 12:29 schreef Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com