[Tagging] amenity=tourist_bus_parking

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:20:36 UTC 2020

We had this discussion recently regardng parking spaces. The cargobike vs
bike is the same as the car vs motorcycle access when it comes to parking
spaces.

My approach in my foot-bicycle-vehicle-motor_vehicle world is:
x=yes means x is allowed and nothing is said about other means of
transportation.
x=yes AND y=yes means x and y are allowed and nothing is said about other
means of transportation.
x=designated means access only for x and and there is a sign, ore something
equivalent, stating this
x=designated AND y=designated means access only for x and for y and there
is a sign, ore something equivalent, stating this

Volker