[Tagging] depreciate recycling:metal in favor of recycling:scrap_metal

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:31:32 UTC 2020

Le 06.01.20 à 04:48, Paul Johnson a écrit :
> Domestic refuse metals like metal packaging from consumer products
> (think like, food and beverage cans), something that you can typically
> drop off at your average grocery store parking lot recycling center.  As
> opposed to scrap metal, which is pretty much everything from car hulks
> to household appliances to copper wiring and plumbing, etc...

how is this usage currently tagged ?
if it's with recycling:metal and if it's common, then we have to change
the wiki documentation to describe the actual usage (currently the wiki
informs that recycling:metal is about scrap metal).
but given the ambiguity of recycling:metal, I think it's better to
depreciate it in favor of a few precise values (scrap_metal, domestic
packaging, etc.).