[Tagging] depreciate recycling:metal in favor of recycling:scrap_metal

Jérôme Seigneuret jerome.seigneuret at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:37:03 UTC 2020

I work in recycling society and there is 2 differents flux

domestic packaging "metal, plastic, carton, paper, glass" and other
(scrap_metal, concrate, green, produit chimique, oil,...).

this is 2 differents waste collection types and sites collection are
differents.

metal is for me a material. scrap_metal is for an object we need transform
to give them a second life.

recycling:metal_packaging ?
If we go to that you use also carton_packaging, glass_packaging,
metal_packaging, wood_packaging, paper_packaging, plastic_packaging

Le lun. 6 janv. 2020 à 10:47, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com> a
écrit :

> recycling:metal_packaging ?
>
> There is some use - 31 uses
> Far less ambiguous.
>
> 6 Jan 2020, 04:48 by baloo at ursamundi.org:
>

> On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 10:50 AM Mateusz Konieczny <
> matkoniecz at tutanota.com> wrote:
>
> There is no useful difference
> therefore it is pointless to have two
> separate tags for that.
>

> Domestic refuse metals like metal packaging from consumer products (think
> like, food and beverage cans), something that you can typically drop off at
> your average grocery store parking lot recycling center.  As opposed to
> scrap metal, which is pretty much everything from car hulks to household
> appliances to copper wiring and plumbing, etc...

Cordialement,
Jérôme Seigneuret