[Tagging] recreational vs functional routes

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:07:28 UTC 2020

waymarked mtb routes are tagged route=mtb on the relation
waymarked cycling routes are tagged route=bicycle on the relation.

I don't know how I could verify that a cycling route is either touristic or
for commute/everyday cycling or both. Even if advertised as touristic it
can be used for commute/everyday cycling, ande the other way around.
I do not foresee significant mapping of these purposes.

Best, Peter Elderson