[Tagging] Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars, restaurant

Jyri-Petteri Paloposki jyri-petteri.paloposki at iki.fi
Tue Jan 14 11:24:06 UTC 2020

On 14.1.2020 13.06, Simon Poole wrote:
> Currently I see the usual problem that the discussion is trying to solve
> the general problem. Is anybody actually interested in if free water is
> dispensed in other than bring your own container/bottle scenarios?

IMO this is also an interesting concept for use in bars, night clubs
etc. – I myself try to choose establishments that provide free water at
least when buying a drink, preferably also without buying a drink at the
same time. In Finland it is quite usual to provide it, but since it
isn't required, many establishments also charge for a glass of water,
silly as it is.

Best regards,
--
Jyri-Petteri Paloposki