[Tagging] building=disused

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 12:01:59 UTC 2020

Le 16.01.20 à 12:53, Dave F via Tagging a écrit :
> On 16/01/2020 11:34, marc marc wrote:
>> I'm also using was: because I don't care <cutted quote>
>
> Well. Done. You.

you want me to believe that every time an object has gone,
you make an enquiry to find out how it disappeared ?
I did this at first, before realizing that there is no known case of use
that differentiates between different life cycle tags for a poi that has
gone.
The only thing that is useful is to avoid that the next contributor adds
again the previous tags with an older source than mine.