[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tax free shopping

Hauke Stieler mail at hauke-stieler.de
Thu Jan 16 20:28:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

just a reminder, that the proposal "tax_free_shopping" [0] is still in
the state "proposed". However, I'd like to start voting soon, so please
take a look at the proposal and let me know if something needs to be
changed.

Hauke

[0] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/tax_free_shopping