[Tagging] Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars, restaurant

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 05:28:56 UTC 2020

>    1. Re:  Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars, restaurant
>       (Markus Peloso)

context, but I am definitely not an authority and defer to those with
experience.  Describing a café as having drinking_water=yes seem a bit
strange as all cafés and bars have running water (at least in Europe).
free_water has a bit of a commercial feel.

I am going to send out a RFC later today. Please add all concerns to the
debate as arriving at the most optimal and appropriate tags is very
important.

We plan to get individual cafes as well as chains like Starbucks, Au bon
pain, etc. to start offering "free water" for bottle refills.  Some chains
have already started doing this in the UK.

Best regards,

Stuart