[Tagging] RFC free_water

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:37:37 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Over the past days we have debated the merits of adding a new feature
free_water and a sub-feature free_water:container, applicable in the
context of cafes, bars, night-clubs, and restaurants which are willing to
give out free water for bottle refill to anybody.

In the attached proposal - which of course rests a draft open to amendments
during the RFC period - I have attempted to properly take into account the
main theme comments which seemed both logical and represent the majority
opinion.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Free_Water

Thank you for your consideration,

Stuart