[Tagging] Question about capacity:*=* on parking_space

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 08:45:44 UTC 2020

Hi Lionel,

from what I've understood, the parking_space tag is meant to identify
exactly one parking space, so the capacity whould be always 1...

In the specific case of parking spaces for disables persons,
unfortunately there are many way of tagging it... In this issue related
to the visibility in the OSMand app there are probably almost all of
them. https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand/issues/6805

I'm currently using the one that seems to me the simplest one:
amenity=parking_space + disabled=designated

m2c

Ale