[Tagging] Question about capacity:*=* on parking_space

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Fri Jan 17 09:54:44 UTC 2020

Well this specific case is quite easy to detect : if a parking space is
contained in a wider parking, you subtract the amount of places in
parking space from larger parking. And it would be easier to handle if
capacity tags are using same naming on both instead of being different
and needing to check access tags.

Regards,

Adrien P.