[Tagging] Query regarding seasonal tag combined for outdoor water fountains.

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:47:46 UTC 2020

Dear Marc/Martin,

Would it be possible to prepare a "best practice" proposal for how
fountains which are temporarily not working should be tagged ?

If so, how can I create the wiki template to be filled in - I am happy to
work on the first draft.

I am quite agnostic about which solution is chosen, but see more logic
using "status" or "operating status" than "disused".

Best regards,

Stuart