[Tagging] RFC free_water

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:20:00 UTC 2020

Hi Florimond,

I can see your logic, even if I still prefer  drinking_water:free. One more
issue I see with drinking_water:fee.

If a cafe is tagged "drinking_water:fee=yes", it could lead people
erroneously to believe that the tagged cafe sells water ?

It could be that the café or ice cream parlour doesn't sell bottle in
single-use PET bottles or have drinking quality water tap water.

Best regards,

Stuart