[Tagging] RFC free_water

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 12:42:04 UTC 2020

Hi Paul et. al,

I would also be very supportive of this straightforward approach which
would address many of the concerns regarding an over complicated tagging
scheme covering cases that are often mandated by local legislation.

One clean solution could be the following or something similar.

drinking_water:refill_scheme = <yes/no>

Best regards,

Stuart