[Tagging] Query regarding seasonal tag combined for outdoor water fountains.

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:14:17 UTC 2020

Hello,

To summarize the discussion so far  :

All the following are acceptable ways to tag a fountain  :

operation_status = XXX  - for fountains which are not operational on a
specific sighting
disused:    --- when the observation or observations leads the mapper to
believe there is a good chance the fountain is no longer working on a
permanent basis
intermittent = yes - sometime the fountain is working, sometimes it is off
seasonal = <yes/summer/winter>   if it is obvious which season the fountain
will be operating and which season the fountain will be shut.
opening_hours = month range (e.g.  Apr-Oct) - to designate a specific month
range when the fountain is operational.

&&   Deleting a non-functioning fountain node, is discouraged

Best regards,

Stuart